Manufy is the online marketplace that connects conscious brands and sustainable manufacturers from all over Europe in an efficient, transparent and – most importantly – sustainable way. By doing this we hope to be part of a future-proof industry, create more support for local sourcing, providing quality over quantity and helping businesses of all sizes grow. Manufy is currently host to more than 5500 brands and over a 1000 manufacturers, who find each other on the platform every day.
Manufy is looking for a:
Platform manager who will:
- Be the point of contact for manufacturers and buyers. Process and handle questions related to their orders, inquiries and sustainability questions.
- Develop methods and tools to monitor the process of dealmaking on the platform and support of our clients.
- Work together with the management on executing business development for the Manufy platform.
- Going to fashion events and sustainability meet ups in Amsterdam and other cities to broaden our network
Technical attributes of ideal candidate
Our ideal new team member has the following skillset:
- Dutch speaker preferred.
- Fluent in English, both conversational and written is essential.
- Affinity with the Apparel Industry.
- Passion for the environment.
- Passion for client relations and dealmaking.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Highly organised and detail oriented.
What else is useful to know?
We would like you to start ideally as soon as possible. You will work in our office in Amsterdam (Jacob Obrechtstraat 51) for 3 to 5 days per week. You will work in a great and constructive team with the most entertaining, diverse, smart and admittedly people! You can drive positive change in an industry that really needs it. And let’s not forget about that lunch we’ll be having together and great work drinks on Friday!
Do you have any questions for us regarding our open positions, or do you want to provide an open application? Use this form to get in contact with us.